Friday, October 21, 2011

October 21st - Update

Hello everyone - just wanted to let everyone know that Nicole continues to make a little progress every day.  They have taken he catheter out, one of the IV lines and she is continuously breathing on her own throughout the day with little support from the breathing machine.  They have her out of bed and walking as much as she can handle.  It has been very emotional for her and she misses Lily so much.  I am praying that they can see each other very soon. 

Tom

3 comments:

  1. Praying really hard for all of you guys especially Nicole and Lily!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Laura, I agree. Praying often - especially for strength for Nicole and Lily. I can only imagine how difficult this has been for everyone but encouraged to hear of Nicole's improvement and also hope she will be able to see Lily soon. All of our love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole,

    I've kept you in my thoughts and prayers all along now, and want you to know I will continue to do so until the day you are back at 100%. I know your days must be long and you so desire to be at home with Tom and Lily, but stay patient, focused and do your daily exercies :) and before you know it you will be at home with your family and back to work. You may be small, but you are a strong person and I know you will pull through this and be better than ever.

    Sending you love and prayers above!

    ReplyDelete